HOW MUCH CASH CAN I GET?
TITLELOANSOS.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS
MPORTANT: Legal Terms of Website Use Page
Welcome to TITLELOANSOS.COM (the "Company") Web Site (the "Site")! Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the Terms of Website Use set forth in this Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREED WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF TITLELOANSOS.COM
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE Terms of Website Use, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
THE COMPANY MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, MAKE CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER THE COMPANY MAKES SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS WILL SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT Terms of Website Use.
- Proprietary Rights. Everything that appears on the Site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries and may not be used except as provided in these Terms of Website Use. The Company neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Inaccuracies at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
- Security at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site makes any representations about the suitability of the content of this Site for any purpose, nor that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- User Information. In connection with your use of the Services, you are required to complete an application form. You represent and warrant that all user information you provide on the application form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website and Services will be current, complete and accurate.
- TITLELOANSOS.COM IS NOT A LENDER. TITLELOANSOS.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE SHORT-TERM LOANS BUT, INSTEAD, REFERS CONSUMERS TO LENDERS WHO MAY PROVIDE SUCH LOANS. TITLELOANSOS.COM SHARES CONSUMER APPLICATION INFORMATION WITH ONE OR MORE LENDERS AND/OR THIRD-PARTY MARKETING PARTNERS. TITLELOANSOS.COM CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL MATCH A CONSUMER WITH A LENDER, OR THAT A CONSUMER'S APPLICATION WILL BE APPROVED BY A LENDER. TITLELOANSOS.COM CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, GUARANTEE THE AMOUNTS OF FUNDS THAT MAY BE EXTENDED TO A CONSUMER IF ANY LENDER APPROVES A CONSUMER'S APPLICATION. CONSUMER CREDIT CHECKS MAY BE PERFORMED.
- RELATIONSHIP AND OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES. You acknowledge and agree that you and lenders ("Lenders") enter contracts directly with each other to obtain or provide certain short-term loans. TITLELOANSOS.COM is not a party to any contract between you and Lenders for short-term loans, and is not involved in the contracting between you and Lenders. All rights and obligations for short-term loans are solely between you and Lenders. TITLELOANSOS.COM HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE REQUESTED OR OFFERED SHORT-TERM LOANS, THE ABILITY OF LENDERS TO DELIVER SHORT-TERM LOANS, THE ABILITY OF CUSTOMERS TO REPAY SHORT-TERM LOANS, OR THAT A CUSTOMER OR LENDER WILL ENTER A BORROWER-LENDER RELATIONSHIP. Each customer and Lender must look solely to the other for the enforcement and performance of all their rights and obligations for short-term loans, and any other terms, conditions, representations, or warranties associated with such dealings.
- Limitation of Liabilities. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. NO SUCH PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANYS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion at the Site. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, the Company will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of People or Places. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms of Website Use, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Links. The Company has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Conduct of Site Visitors. Although the Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
- Notices. The Company may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user's address on its records.
- Indemnity by you. Without limiting any indemnification provision of this Agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TITLELOANSOS.COM and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, sub-licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings (collectively, "Claims"), including but not limited to legal costs and attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to: (i) your breach of this Agreement, including without limitation any representation or warranty contained in this Agreement; (ii) your access to or use of the Website or Services; (iii) your provision to TITLELOANSOS.COM or any of the Indemnified Parties of information or other data; or (iv) your violation or alleged violation of any foreign or domestic, federal, state or local law or regulation; or (v) your violation or alleged violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The Indemnified Parties will have the right, but not the obligation, to participate through counsel of their choice in any defense by you of any Claim as to which you are required to defend, indemnify or hold harmless the Indemnified Parties. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of the concerned Indemnified Parties.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. The Website, Services, and this Agreement, including without limitation this Agreement's interpretation, shall be treated as though this Agreement were executed and performed in Clark County of Las Vegas, Nevada and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law principles. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE INSTITUTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER WAIVED AND BARRED. ALL ACTIONS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN ABOVE. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party.
(a) Requirement of Arbitration.
You and TITLELOANSOS.COM agree that any dispute, of any nature whatsoever, between you and TITLELOANSOS.COM arising out of or relating to the Website, Services, or this Agreement, shall be decided by neutral, binding arbitration before a representative of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Las Vegas, Nevada (unless you and TITLELOANSOS.COM mutually agree to a different arbitrator) who shall render an award in accordance with the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules and the substantive laws of Nevada. A final judgment or award by the arbitrator may then be duly entered and recorded by the prevailing party in the appropriate court as final judgment. The arbitrator may award costs (including, without limitation, the AAA fee and reasonable attorneys' fees) to the prevailing party.
(b) Remedies in Aid of Arbitration; Equitable Relief.
This agreement to arbitrate will not preclude you or TITLELOANSOS.COM from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration, including without limitation orders to stay a court action, compel arbitration or confirm an arbitral award, from a court of competent jurisdiction. Furthermore, this agreement to arbitrate will not preclude you or TITLELOANSOS.COM from applying to a court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other interim or conservatory relief, as necessary. THE PROPER VENUE FOR ANY ACTION PERMITTED UNDER THIS SUBSECTION REGARDING "EQUITABLE RELIEF" WILL BE THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN AND AROUND CLARK COUNTY OF LAS VEGAS, NEVADA; THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO THE VENUE AND PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
- International Use. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United Stated Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify the Company against any all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.
- Monitoring, Copying, Altering or Interfering With the Site. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, Web crawler, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of the Company or the appropriate third party.
- General Information. These Terms of Website Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the home state of titleloansos.com, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms of Website Use shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in home state of titleloansos.com, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provisions of these Terms of Website Use shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Website Use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.